6 Sept 2012

Colour me shocked!

Does anyone remember a while ago when I wrote a poem called Sweet Music? Slightly erotic, anyone?

Well, I had recorded it using the soundcloud app and someone has since discovered it and remixed it with a beat behind it and it sounds really good - I can hardly believe its me!

I am pretty impressed and 100% bias, what do you think? Is it cheesy? Do you like it? Feeling nauseous? lol!

I must add that this person just used my vocals and poem as a dummy run - but still, it was a nice treat for me.

2 comments:

  1. It's really great :D I must confess if I had heard this on the radio it would totally pass as a neu music from a Dj :D
    You have all the reason to be happy :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Spill the beans...

Challenge 39: Watch 50 stand up shows (DVD or LIVE)

So I have been keeping notes on all my challenges and updating as and when something happens to move towards that goal, this is the notes fo...