23 Sept 2012

Happy Invisible Dance!

Hello!

I hope you have all been having a great weekend. It has done nothing but pour with rain here today. Its been that really wet rain, you know?!

In other news...I have a finish done :) It is my Halloween Exchange Piece that I agreed to do with Shannon over at A Bit of This and That , I am feeling pretty pleased with myself because I have enjoyed stitching it, and I am pleased with the final result. The actual finishing isn't too bad but I have to warn Shannon that I used my sewing machine - for the first time - and so the edges may be a little wavy! :) I got the sewing machine last Christmas because I HAD to have it and it has only taken me 9 months to use it! lol

Obviously I can't post any pics until she receives it which will be some time in the middle of October.  But I have been stitching and am just deciding what to stitch for my Christmas Exchanges - I am pretty excited about them and will be more so when I know what I am stitching.

As usual I have lots of ideas and want to do lots of things but only one pair of hands - Eek! So I will have to prioritise.

I don't want to laden this post with loads of text (like last time) and am thus keeping it brief...I hope you have all been busy too and am going to be blog checking next!



23 comments:

  1. Happy Sunday deary
    Enjoy your day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rain here all day too, congrats on your finish and I look forward to seeing it once you can show it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Have just done a quick knit finish too but again not allowed to show it :( There is going to be a bumper load of photo's come December ! lol

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on your finish :D I'll be waiting for your pic. And I'll be waiting to see what your going to stitch next... I'm just like you... so many ideas and only two hands... it's not enough ;)

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ended up knitting instead - so am now doing an invisible happy knitting dance too! Gonn pic out xmas stitches tomorrow :) But I do wish I could listen to music, read, knit, & sew all at the same time. lol! At least it keeps us busy :) I am looking forward to seeing what you get up to too.

      Delete
  4. oooo well done :) have just finished my Halloween exchange piece today and have been browsing for our Christmas exchange for you too .. think I have narrowed it down ..lol love mouse xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for you too! Its my first Halloween piece & I loved it. I must do something for myself as well but not yet ;)
      There are so many choices, right!? Decisions decisions...I'm really looking forward to it xxxxxxxx

      Delete
  5. Congrats on the happy dance! Looking forward to seeing the picture when you can post it. And good luck with finding the right charts for your Christmas exchanges. There is never a shortage of charts for that season which is wonderful, but does make deciding difficult.

    Wet and chilly fall day here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bea, deciding is hard but doing that this morning as
      I have a day off! :)

      Delete
  6. Always lovely to have a Happy Dance! The weather is on the improve here in Melbourne with Spring having sprung!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The weather had turned wet and is getting colder for autumn
      here :(

      Delete
  7. Congratulations on your finish..can't wait to see the pictures! I'm with you...if only I had 10 most sets of hands and 10 more hours each day to spend on all the various projects I have started and all the ones swimming around in my head waiting to be started!
    What's next on your "to do" list?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next up & what I am doing now is selecting the Christmas
      exchange ideas, then I might start one :)
      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  8. I always say it'd be nice to have 3 heads and 3 sets of hands.... one to stitch, one to read, and one to do game. LOL!!!!

    I'm sure Shannon is going to LOVE that Halloween exchange. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lets hope she does, although I don't mind getting it back if she doesn't - :D I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. Hey Keebs!! I miss you! Gonna email you right now :p

      Delete
  11. Some here.. rain, rain and some more rain! I'm not sure if this is Autumn or Winter :p
    I'm curious to see your finish! I'm sure you will make your partner smile :)
    hugs to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm sure I will love it! I am doing the finishing on yours this weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Spill the beans...

Challenge 39: Watch 50 stand up shows (DVD or LIVE)

So I have been keeping notes on all my challenges and updating as and when something happens to move towards that goal, this is the notes fo...