5 Mar 2013

**ON TOUR** FIRST STOP** The Grumbling Gargoyle

Everyone ready?

Sitting comfortably?

Cup of tea at hand!

Then lets go to the Gutter of the Grumbling Gargoyle........any questions or comments directly to me feel free to add to this post....I am skipping! Where are my nieces? Grab a hand, and lets gooooooooo!

The Grumbling Gargoyle: Marjie Myers Pasty ( pastie ) Tour 2013...: Welcome to The Grumbling Gargoyle's Gutter... please click on  the yellow links below to facilitate, educate, navigate and stimulate...

6 comments:

  1. Good luck with the start off your tour, reaally looking forward to it.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the card and flowers! hahahha xxx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Annalisa! Its been fun so far :D

      Delete
  3. Yep, just as I feared...I am SO out of my depth with this interview! I am neither funny nor witty and I doubt my incredibly astounding quality of sarcasm will make for a good discussion!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erm...excuse me?! You are funny, witty & sarcasm is the font at which I worship. Ask one question ask none but you're the bees knees :) x

      Delete

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Spill the beans...

Challenge 39: Watch 50 stand up shows (DVD or LIVE)

So I have been keeping notes on all my challenges and updating as and when something happens to move towards that goal, this is the notes fo...